Airkit’s customers can now take advantage of an improved integration with Salesforce to increase revenue and operational efficiency
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. , Sept. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Airkit today announced that it has launched on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering customers to design and deploy Salesforce-powered customer applications faster than custom code. Salesforce customers can now use Airkit’s robust app development platform to build fully integrated rich web, chat, messaging and agent applications.
Integrated directly with Salesforce, Airkit: Low-code web apps is currently available on AppExchange at: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3u00000Pu4EcEAJ
Airkit launches on Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace
Airkit, one of the industry’s first low-code platforms designed for developing customer applications, enables technology teams to design, launch and iterate faster without requiring full-stack developers. Whether it’s Salesforce or other backend systems, Airkit leverages your existing customer data to drive actionable experiences. Create standalone apps, Lightning components or embed on any web page.
Airkit has made it easier than ever to build experiences that persist across web, chat, email, as well as embedded in the agent’s workspace. Customers such as MetLife, First Fidelity Bank, Guardian Life, RAC, SkipTheDishes, OpenTable and many others have been able to use Airkit’s Salesforce integration to increase revenue and operational efficiency while drastically reducing their development cycles.
Comment on the News
- Stephen Ehikian, Co-Founder and CEO, Airkit: “Airkit and Salesforce have always worked together successfully, from selling our former company RelateIQ to Salesforce in 2014, starting Airkit and with Salesforce Ventures as an early investor, and now launching on AppExchange. We will continue to drive the next evolution of technology for the Fortune 1000.”
- John Symcox, CIO, First Fidelity Bank “Airkit has changed how First Fidelity Bank thinks about customer applications. The ease of integration with our data in Salesforce and other backend systems provides better service for our customers. With the rapid deployment capabilities of Airkit, we are able to build, test and launch in six weeks instead of nine to twelve months.”
- “Airkit is a welcome addition to AppExchange as it powers digital transformation by allowing enterprises and fast-growing businesses to rapidly design and develop custom apps for agents across web, chat, SMS, voice and within Sales & Service Cloud, Woodson Martin said. GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to connect customers with the right applications and experts for their business needs.”
Airkit will demonstrate its enhanced Salesforce integration at Dreamforce, booth 1718. To book a meeting with the Airkit team, click here.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies, developers and entrepreneurs to build, market and grow in entirely new ways. With more than 7,000 listings, 10 million customer installs and 117,000 peer reviews, AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and across industries with ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Airkit: www.linkedin.com/company/airkitcx
- Follow Airkit on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AirkitCX
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Airkit offers the industry’s first Digital Experience Platform to help Fortune 500 and enterprise brands lower cost to serve, drive revenue and increase CSAT – faster. Easily launch customer-facing experiences that are hyper-personalized, span any channel (text, chat, voice, web, app) and extend any system via APIs. To learn more about Airkit, visit www.airkit.com.