BISON offers you the splendor of the crypto world without any complex procedures. You can buy and sell Bitcoin and other altcoins instantly and quickly, while also staying on social media buzz. This article is all about the BISON cryptocurrency App review and whether it is a good platform. Let’s look at it in more detail.
What is BISON?
|Location||Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|Year founded:||April 12, 2018|
|Number of cryptocurrencies supported||8|
|App||BISON app is available as an iOS and Android app for the smartphone, also available via PC. Users can download the app from all major app stores.|
BISON is one of the trusted cryptocurrency trading platforms. It is a crypto-trading application with the support of a traditional stock exchange – Börse Stuttgart. The platform has set the goal of trading cryptocurrencies that are suitable for everyone. This is why using BISON is very simple: Users simply need to download the application, register, be confirmed and transfer money. After this process is completed, users can then buy and sell cryptocurrencies in the BISON app. BISON is available for iPhone, iPad and Android operating systems.
If you prefer to trade on your desktop or laptop, you can also log in instantly from your browser. BISON is the first “Made in Germany” crypto trading app and is therefore offered in German and English. Transparency and security are extremely important in the cryptocurrency world. The provider of BISON is located in Germany, is subject to German laws, and is therefore reliable and safe for users. With its Cryptoradar, BISON also offers a beneficial and consolidated breakdown of current market sentiment. However, each investor must determine their own trading method.
BISON is backed by collaborators from the Boerse Stuttgart group. The supplier of BISON is EUWAX AG, a partner of Boerse Stuttgart GmbH. BISON is created by Sowa Labs GmbH, another partner of Boerse Stuttgart GmbH.
- Member of the Stuttgart Stock Exchange
- User-friendly and trendy layout
- Admirable app
- Bank transfer is the most important deposit process
- Insufficient support
- Not many functions and features
How does BISON work?
Using BISON is extremely simple – you don’t need a wallet, a security account, etc. required to work with BISON. Just register online, get approval and transfer money, and you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies in the BISON account.
BISON does not charge any trading fees – it allows free trading of cryptocurrencies. With BISON there are no transaction expenses or equivalent fees. You get the price displayed on the screen. The platform makes money from the margin between buying and selling expenses that they show for cryptocurrencies. The important point to remember here is that BISON is not a cryptocurrency stock exchange. The trading partner at BISON is EUWAX AG, a partner of Boerse Stuttgart GmbH, which either trades cryptocurrencies or buys them from you.
What are the features of BISON?
The BIOSN has some features with the help of which users can trade cryptocurrencies. Some are as follows:
- Savings Plan: In this, users can invest weekly, monthly or quarterly in their savings plan with as little as €0.01. If things get intimate, users can keep their plan at any time and save again at a later date. Users can create as many savings plans as they want. For each coin, they can create one – or even several – savings plans.
- Limit and pull orders: In this, users can easily place price limits and allow BISON to execute the trade for them. Limit orders are divided into entry orders (buy) and exit orders (sell). With an entry order, users place the price limit at which they would like to fund new coins and define the number of Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. to invest in.
- No fees: BISON does not charge any fees for transactions, deposits and withdrawals and custody of cryptocurrencies.
- BISON sentiment: In this, with the help of artificial intelligence, this tool equips users with a breakdown of the crypto community’s existing market sentiment. With a simple glance, users can see what is desirable and what is not – without reading unlimited tweets or scrolling through the news.
- Custom Price Alert: The crypto market operates 24 hours a day, making it easy to miss a reasonable investment opportunity. BISON’s price alert feature notifies users as soon as the price they stayed for is plugged in. Users can create as many price alerts as they want and be informed as often as they want.
- Technical indicators: With BISON, users can use the SMA (Simple Moving Average) or the RSI (Relative Strength Index) for more in-depth research.
What are the fees for BISON?
As mentioned earlier, BISON does not charge any fees. At BISON, there are no expenses for transactions, deposits and withdrawals, and holding cryptocurrencies. BISON always displays the buy and sell price at which users can buy or sell cryptocurrencies. The app makes money through distribution. The spread is the difference between the buy and sell price. It is subject to instabilities as it relies on market situations and the volume of a transaction. More can be found here
A partial distribution per purchase or sale is displayed in the figure below
List of cryptocurrencies offered by BISON
Currently, users can only buy and sell the following coins:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- chain link (LINK)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Uniswap (UNI)
BISON plans to add more cryptocurrencies soon.
BISON Cryptocurrency APP Review: Is BISON App Safe?
The security and therefore also the management of the cryptocurrencies is taken over by the guardian blocknox GmbH on fiduciary grounds. This custodian is a partner of Boerse Stuttgart Digital Ventures GmbH. The custodian has enforced a multi-level security vision to secure all cryptocurrencies. In addition, the Active BISON app is only available in Germany. Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland are subject to the freedom to provide services. This indicates that EEA citizens and citizens of Switzerland who wish to become BISON clients on their own efforts can register and trade with BISON.
How to create an account and buy cryptocurrencies with the BISON app?
Step 1: Registration: Registration can only be done via your smartphone. So, download tthe Bison application and after the installation is complete, open the application and click on Register.
Step 2: Verification: The next step is verification. To do this, enter your valid email address and then confirm it. Once the email address is confirmed, users can start exploring the app with the demo account. In this demo account, users get a virtual credit of 50,000 euros.
Step 3: Deposit: The deposit is completed by a SEPA transfer. Users will be displayed the SolarisBank details. As a rule, a bank transfer requires 2-3 working days. After that, the money will be in the Bison customer account.
Step 4: Buy and Sell Cryptocurrencies with Bison App: First select the coin you want to buy from the available list. Next, you will get a binding purchase proposal that users must then approve. Finally, you will see the coin in your portfolio.
BISON is a secure cryptocurrency application. It does not offer a wide variety of cryptocurrencies and services and is also only available in Germany, but it is extremely user-friendly and caters to both newbies and experts. However, they don’t have many services and their support can be slow and ineffective.
You may also like