SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct 12, 2022–
Enterprise Connect, the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communication and collaboration, today unveils its 2023 event programme. Enterprise Connect brings IT decision makers together to explore the trends and technologies driving enterprise communications through expert-led conference sessions, along with extensive peer networking and an exhibit floor featuring all the major players in the industry. Enterprise Connect 2023 will take place March 27-30, 2023 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL and digitally. Register here.
For more than 30 years, Enterprise Connect has brought corporate IT decision makers together with industry vendors, analysts, consultants and channel partners to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications. Over three days of a sponsor expo and four days of the conference program, Enterprise Connect showcases the latest systems, software, services and applications, helping attendees understand their role.
“Communications professionals play a critical role in delivering the customer and employee experiences their businesses offer. And the challenge of providing cost-effective yet technologically advanced communications has never been more daunting,” said Eric Krapf, General Manager, Enterprise Connect. “Enterprise Connect serves as the epicenter for the industry to come together. Through in-depth, expert-led content as well as opportunities to network and explore products from industry technology providers, our mission for the 2023 event is to deliver new and expanded learning opportunities as well as direct peer engagement.”
The Enterprise Connect Conference program offers over 50 sessions spanning nine tracks covering critical industry topics including:
- Contact Center and Customer Experience
- Video collaboration and A/V
- Collaboration platforms
- CPaaS and APIs
- Unified Communications and UCaaS
- Workplace strategies
- Management and networks
- Security and compliance
- Communication and Collaboration 2026, which provides a strategic vision of technology transformation over the next three years
A few of the highlights of this year’s event include:
- Accessibility focus: Enterprise Connect firmly believes that IT/communications teams can be among their companies’ leaders in improving accessibility for employees with disabilities. Communication/collaboration technology offers many ways to improve the employee experience for those with disabilities, and Enterprise Connect 2023 will feature content and programs that will inspire attendees to be difference makers within their enterprises when it comes to accessibility. This programming will include a General Session on the main stage, a breakout session offering detailed action items, and the inclusion of a “Best Innovation for Accessibility” category in this year’s annual Best in Enterprise Connect Awards.
- The biggest tracks ever on Customer Experience (CX), UC Migration/UCaaS and Workplace Strategies. These three areas: CX, the migration to the cloud, and adapting technology to the workplaces of the future are critical issues for enterprise communications leaders in the wake of the pandemic. Sessions in these areas will range from case study discussions with enterprise leaders, to technical mini-tutorials, to in-depth guidance for upgrading CX technology and project management of the migration to the cloud.
- Diversity and Inclusion: In the coming weeks, Enterprise Connect will share news of exciting programs and partnerships that focus on diversity, inclusion and community support. Enterprise Connect is also expanding its Women in Communications program (see below).
Women in Communication
Advancing the careers of women in enterprise communications and IT is more important than ever, so Enterprise Connect 2023 will feature our most extensive Women in Communications program yet.
This year’s Women in Communications program offers opportunities to learn, exchange ideas and make connections that help build careers as well as recognize excellence, and includes:
- The Women in Communication Luncheon, to bring together women enterprise communications and collaboration professionals for networking and lunch as well as an interactive town hall-style discussion with a panel of women leaders in enterprise IT and communications.
- For the first time, Enterprise Connect will offer a host Main Stage General Session where attendees will hear from women leaders in enterprise communications organizations who will address the opportunities, challenges and experiences they have seen, and offer their advice and encouragement for current and future women leaders.
- For the third consecutive year, Enterprise Connect will be the Spotlight Awards to honor outstanding women within enterprise IT and communications organizations. Nominations will open soon.
In addition, exhibitors will showcase the latest technologies in the Enterprise Connect Expo Hallproviding IT decision makers with a unique opportunity to learn about new solutions impacting the industry.
In keeping with the focus on improving accessibility for employees with disabilities, Enterprise Connect strives to make the event as accessible as possible. Attendees with special requirements are asked to contact Lisa Brenna at [email protected]
To register to attend Enterprise Connect 2023, click here. Enterprise Connect will also provide a digital component for enterprise communications and collaboration professionals to participate digitally.
Click here for media registration.
For additional information about exhibition or sponsorship opportunities, contact Natalie Bustamante at [email protected]
Stay connected with Enterprise Connect TwitterLinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
About Enterprise Connect
For more than 30 years, Enterprise Connect has been the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communication and collaboration in North America. Enterprise Connect brings together corporate IT decision makers with the industry’s vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications. Enterprise Connect owns and produces No Jitter, (nojitter.com), which provides daily blogging and analysis of enterprise communications, and it also serves the community with a weekly email newsletter, research surveys, and a Webinar series. For more information, visit enterpriseconnect.com. Enterprise Connect is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We are an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our goal is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and manage a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. More than 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and more than 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and almost 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month. Learn more about Info Tech.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221012005121/en/
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA
Industry Keyword: Security Deferred Leadership Networks Internet Consulting Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Social Activism Data Management Professional Services Technology Search Engine Optimization DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) Search Engine Marketing Other Communications Digital Marketing Public Relations/Investor Relations Content Marketing Communications
SOURCE: Enterprise Connect
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 10/12/2022 10:00 AM/DISC: 10/12/2022 10:03 AM