2ULaundry and LaundroLab are poised for explosive growth across the country and are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead the way. In this role you will drive growth across our customer base through demand generation activities both with internal and external stakeholders and channels including email, SMS, in-pocket, in-store and other advertising outlets.
This individual will have a multi-faceted and highly cross-functional role, working with our field marketing team, designers, developers and third-party agencies to drive performance and growth. This role is right for you if you are growth-oriented and data-driven, ultimately responsible for truly improving our customer’s experience and market expansion.
• Identify the most effective marketing channels for us to grow our monthly active user (MAU) customer base, including cross-channel audience strategy development and management
• Design and implement optimized, customer-centric, digital user journeys to increase engagement, referrals, lead conversion and customer retention
• Manage our Webflow website, including ideation, creation and implementation of new pages and content directly as well as with third-party designers and developers
• Website improvement and monitoring, including managing our agency that oversees both on-page and off-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Manage our online listings and reviews to improve brand equity and ultimately drive improvements to our SEO
• Develop and monitor campaign budgets, reporting on CAC, ROI, etc.
• Perform A/B testing of landing pages and website content to improve results
• Ensure our brand messaging is consistent across all channels
• Develop strategies and manage CRM & Analytics software to manage traffic, orders and ultimately revenue with new and existing customers
• Direct project management the launch of new cities, including the development of “Go to Market” strategies, offers and campaigns, as we expand to additional zip codes and cities
• Project management our agency managing the execution of our brand and market specific large-scale PPC campaigns, managing the company’s paid advertising budget, on all major performance marketing platforms, especially SEO, Google, Facebook and Instagram
• Generate weekly and monthly performance reports, insights and recommendations for the leadership team
• Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of marketing activities and tests to drive enrollments through the mobile application
• Run tests at various steps of the app acquisition funnel optimizing: Google and Apple App Store presence, the first-time app experience (launch screens), in-app login screens and messages, push notifications, upsell emails, etc.
• Examine data from multiple sources (Metabase, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Twilio, multiple tracking pixels, etc.) to identify opportunities and surface actionable Insights that the team can use to improve the customer experience and leverage growth
• Engage with customers to gain insights that influence strategies across different touch points. These can be surveys, focus groups or phone calls
Who is the ideal Growth Marketing Manager?
• Analytical: You are able to synthesize data to make informed, timely decisions to drive campaign performance and KPIs
• Driven: You are an expert in your field and are confident in taking initiative. You are driven to get things done and get them done well. You are a problem solver who doesn’t let obstacles get in their way
• Organized: You are able to manage multiple stakeholders, priorities and projects with ease because you have a system to stay on top of deadlines and resources
• Passionate: You love everything involved in growing market share. From increasing conversions through advertising to creating landing pages to updating the context mix for various markets across the country, you’re ready to try it all, track the analytics and get results
• Experienced in digital marketing including performance analysis, covering demand generation, channel optimization, web management and CRM
• At least 3 years of Digital Marketing experience, ideally in a B2C environment
• Expert knowledge of performance marketing channels including Google Suite (Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics). You will know how to increase conversion rate through great ads and you will enjoy testing content on landing pages.
• Experienced in working with national brands, understand how the channel mix and content should be adapted for different markets and audiences
• Experienced in working with cross-functional stakeholders and managing cross-disciplinary projects under compressed timeframes
• Proven track record in successfully managing multiple digital and product marketing campaigns simultaneously
• Comfortable working with and managing external digital agencies
• Project management is a plus
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including copywriting experience
• Experience making changes to website journeys to improve UX
• Experience with marketing automation platforms
What are the perks?
• Benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k, and an *Employee Assistance Program
• Unlimited top policy that our employees actually use!
• Work with a supportive, driven team working to build our startup into a nationally recognized brand
• Connect with smart, successful people at the top of their fields who understand the value of diversifying their portfolios and believe in what we do
• Resources to help you grow and develop your career
• Free laundry
2ULaundry is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment that is representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.