In January 2023, all roads lead to Dubai. Now home to the iFX EXPO for the third consecutive year, the city has emerged as a beacon for fintech collaboration in the Middle East.
In recent years, the UAE has risen as one of the most fintech-friendly countries in the region. Thanks to continued government support, fintech investments in the country reached $819 million in the first half of 2022. With the strongest digitized retail sector of all the MENA countries, the UAE stands out as the most tech-savvy nation in the region and is home to some of the world’s fastest growing fintech brands.
Dubai will host the upcoming edition of the iFX EXPO between 16 and 18 January 2023, when thousands of high-caliber prime and retail brokers, liquidity and technology providers, affiliates and regulatory compliance experts will descend on iFX EXPO Dubai for 2+ days of networking. and stimulating debates in the exclusive surroundings of Dubai World Trade Centre, Za’abeel Hall 6.
More than a traditional industry gathering, the iFX EXPO has become synonymous with the ultimate hub for industry knowledge and business excellence. Rounding out hundreds of distinguished speakers from all areas of business, next year’s exhibition promises to bring even more world-class content and industry leaders discussing hot topics live on stage. While the agenda is still being finalised, you can book iFX EXPO Dubai today by completing this form.
Who will attend iFX EXPO in Dubai?
The event brings together experts from across the fintech space:
- Retail & Prime Brokers: iFX EXPO Dubai is the place to be for brokers to master the latest developments in the fintech space and test a host of modern solutions on-site. There is also opportunity for growth in the partnership sector, with a growing number of IBs and affiliates attending the event each year.
- Service and technology providers: The advent of Web 3.0 and AI-powered technology solutions across payments and regulatory compliance sectors have propelled technology providers to the front lines of the industry. Blockchain, paytech and regtech developers who want to showcase their cutting-edge products will find not only the perfect venue but also the right audience in Dubai.
- Affiliates and IBs: Affiliate marketing is an ongoing hot topic that challenges financiers as they seek to attract merchants to their platforms. From meeting CEOs and CMOs of leading brokerage firms to sharing your affiliate marketing ideas and strategies, the iFX EXPO offers plenty of space for affiliate marketers and business founders to take their business to the next level.
How to participate?
Explore different participation options to find the one that best suits your business goals:
- Sponsor: Sponsorship is a great way to gain visibility and make an impact, both online and offline. There are various sponsorship packages available for brands looking for a visibility boost at the world’s largest B2B fintech event. Sponsoring brands enjoy a host of distinct benefits, from social media and event website features to exclusive branding in prominent areas of the expo.
- Exhibitor: Booking a booth at the iFX EXPO gives brands a better chance to connect with prospects and showcase their products and services. Check out the floor plan here.
- Register: Leading brands and industry leaders, informative panel discussions and fire cards, casual networking opportunities to catch up with new and existing clients – take part as an attendee and experience the best iFX EXPO has to offer. Enjoy the same great experience for less – the exclusive Early Bird registration comes at a lower cost to technology and service providers. If you are a retail broker, affiliate or IB – you can register for free!
Register now for an Early Bird Pass and unlock 2+ days of networking with industry pioneers, including free access to the Speaker Hall and Idea Hub where industry leaders tackle some of the hottest topics facing the industry, as well as the impressive Welcome and Night Party events.
To sponsor or exhibit at iFX EXPO Dubai 2023, please contact [email protected] With so many sponsors and exhibitors lining up to save a spot at the highly anticipated event, prime locations sell out quickly. Save your place NOW!